Just in time for Memorial Day #Landscapechat will be celebrating the best thing about summer: the #ultimatebackyard! Landscape Management Magazine will guest host and talk to the National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) and Corona Tools about how Americans feel about their yards and about using professional landscape help.
A new national consumer survey by Harris Poll and the National Association of Landscape Professionals will be reviewed, and Twitter Peeps are invited to share photos of their own, private #UltimateBackyard during the chat. Share you photos of the #ultimatebackyard and get in the mood for the "official" start of summer!
Join @CoronaTools and partner National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) tweeting as @The_NALP along with special guest Landscape Management Magazine for #Landscapechat on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 11 a.m. P.T. / 2 p.m. ET. The topic is the #UltimateBackyard. This is the Twitter chat where we come together with green industry experts and fellow landscape tweeps, each week to discuss all things related to landscape, since 2011.
On the live Twitter #Landscapechat find out more answers to these 5 key takeaways for the #ultimatebackyard:
- National Consumer Survey Results - Hear how Americans responded in a new national consumer survey by Harris Poll and the National Association of Landscape Professionals about their yards.
- Yard Time is Quality Time - Americans also value spending time in their yards and many want help from the pros
- Despite All Odds - Even with the lack of water in the West, there is no shortage of homeowners wanting to spending time outside in their yards enjoying them.
- Sharing Trends and Photos - Discuss some of the hot trends and share photos of your#ultimatebackyard
- Awards of Excellence - Recognizing the talents of landscape professional's award winning work with our Awards of Excellence.
Join the Conversation
Don’t miss out on this exciting topic and join the conversation via Twitter. Just sign into #landscapechat with your Twitter ID and you can follow the conversation and share with the community. Be sure to add the hashtag to all your tweets or join us in the landscapechat room on Tweetchat. They will automatically add it for you and it's easy to watch the conversation as it happens!
If you do miss the live event, you can still access the Storify recap, accessible 24/7 that will be posted following the live chat. The transcript includes all the information and links shared during the discussion.
Connect and share with the green industry leaders live on Twitter and 24/7 to learn and share about hot topics in the green industry. Now landscapechat is part of the Green Industry Leaders Network (GILN) presented by Corona and its partners. We are an alliance of professional organizations who are advancing the horticulture, tree care, and landscaping industries.(Photo credit, Greenleaf Services, Inc., Todd Bush Photography)