Welcome to the Growers Success Summit 2012 (GSS12) designed to help you achieve growing success in your garden and landscape this season. We've teamed up with some of the of the best in the business of successful growers who have provided easy to follow tips and techniques that will have you gardening and landscaping like the pros this season! Register now and enjoy these FREE webinars loaded with topics that cover the basics in;
- Tool Selection, Cleaning & Storage - hosted by Corona Tools
- Principles of Planting & Pruning - hosted by Corona Tools
- Restoration Pruning: A Make-over for Your Trees & Shrubs - hosted by Tree Care Industry Assoc. (TCIA)
- Growing Vegetables - hosted by Michael Nolan, "The Garden Rockstar"
- Growing An Herb Garden - hosted by Geri Laufer
- Composting & Soil - hosted by Annie Haven
- Small Spaces & Vertical Gardening - hosted by Rebecca Sweet
- Seed Selection & Storing - hosted by SeedKeeper Co.
- Growing Year-round - hosted by Brenda Haas of The Gardenchat
- Organic Gardening - hosted by Organic Gardening Magazine
- Roses: Planting, Pruning and Care - hosted by Chris VanCleave
- Pest Contol in Your Garden - hosted by Jessica Basile of MasterGardening.com
- Plant Selection: Right Plant, Right Spot and Some Great Selections - hosted by Kerry Mendez of Perennially Yours
- Using Efficient Watering Techniques - hosted by Richard Restuccia (ValleyCrest)
- The Power of Social Media for Growers - panel discussion
- Starting New Planting Beds - hosted by Daniel Gasteiger
- Start Growing in Your Community Gardens - hosted by LaManda Joy and Beth Urban
- Thinking Outside the Planter Box - hosted by Robin Horton
- Growing Heirloom Seeds - hosted by Kate Copsey
- Growing Tropicals - hosted by Robert Bornstein
Each of the recorded topics are approximately 45 minutes followed by 15 minutes of Questions and Answers and you can access the video replay, download them, access the presentations or handouts from the presenters. All sessions are FREE to attend with unlimited access to use as your personal reference guide.
Register now and learn some great tips to grow successfully this season!